The unique lens design combined with the use of advanced LEDs and highly efficient circuit technology ensures a constant level of light output throughout the life of the user replaceable battery.
The light output is a beam of over 30 throughout the full 360 azimuth, providing in excess of 6 times more light coverage than other electronic flares. Light is also distributed throughout the hemisphere above the unit to ensure visibility from the air.
Unlike single use pyrotechnic flares the rescueME EDF1 can be used repeatedly in any of its four modes, ensuring continued visibility is maintained over a longer period. The unit is both safe to store and operate while also eliminating any worries associated with disposal.The compact size and rugged design means the rescueME EDF1 is the perfect safety product for a grab bag, life raft or hiker's backpack.
- Battery Type: Lithium Primary
- Battery Chemistry: LiMn02
- Battery Operating life: >6 hours
- Operating Temperature Range: -20C to +55C
- Storage Temperature Range: -30C to +70C
- Waterproof: 10 Metres at +20C
- Weight: 155g
- Size: 187 x 42mm
- Most compact electronic flare on market
- 40% smaller than similar devices
- Safe to store and operate
- Seven mile visibility
- Ideal for grab bag or liferaft