The AGC/22 easily removes jet-efflux, fly, bug and moth debris and water repellent stains, all of which mar the clarity of the cockpit and cabin screens.AGC/22 is an essential addition to the cleaning regime of many airlines, due to is a powerful, but non-hazardous formulation which is easily applied and polishes to a clean finish.
AGC/22 is approved to Boeing Document D6-7127 and is included in Boeing and Airbus maintenance manuals as a recommended aerospace product.AGC/22 is endorsed by British Airways-Materials and Processes Laboratory. This product was also used on Concorde.
- One-stop cockpit/cabin glass cleaning solution
- Excellent antistatic properties
- A prime product to use as part of the aircraft instrument repair process
- Unrivalled aerospace industry approvals, including by the FAA and for Boeing 777 aircraft supplies and Airbus A320 cleaning products (maintenance manual recommended)
- A cost-effective AOG product solution
- Non-hazardous, long shelf life
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- BS EN ISO 9001:1994 standard