The Redbox RBL4000 Lithium 28v portable battery start unit is revolutionary in terms of weight at only 11.6 kg. It is suitable for many types of light aircraft and rotorcraft, designed to start Piston, Turboprop or turbine aircraft and helicopters in the field or in remote locations. Max amps 4000 at 28 amp hrs at 10 hr rate. The box casing is made from strong and lightweight aluminium. The new Lithium Battry design utilizes the latest in military aerospace technology to achieve a high power to weight ratio. The power packs are 'all weather' units able to operate in extremes of temperature, maintenance free and are cleared as non hazardous cargo for carriage in aircraft. The standard power pack system includes a portable power unit, 4amp charger, 2M x50mm aircraft output cable with 3-PIN NATO connector.
- Totally Weather Protected
- Maintenance free
- Tough and compact. Totally weather protected.
- No memory effect.
- Works in any orientation.
- High charge retention.
- Long shelf life.
- Fast recharge.
- No cycling.
- Leak proof.
- Cells replaceable on condition.
- Light duty engine starting of turbo prop, turbine, aircraft and helicopters.
- Lightweight portable start power at remote locations.
- Weight: 11.6 kg Dimensions: L350 W100 H380 mm 28v Version
- Weight: 17kg Dimesions: L400 W230 H280mm 14v/28v Version