Featuring 6 watts of output power, this stylish modern design,easy-to-use interface and large 2.3-inch LCD combine to provide stress-free programming and easy in-flight operation. The handheld includes a large 2350mAh Li-ion battery, providing longer operating time.
6 Watts High RF Output Power
For expanded communication coverage, output power has been increased to approximately 6 W typical (PEP) 1.8 W (carrier) compared to the IC-A24E (5/1.5 W (PEP/carrier)).
Easy-to-use Interface Often used functions are assigned to the ten-key pad and you can directly access the desired function. The enlarged flat sheet keypad offers smooth and swift operation.
2.3-inch Large High Visibility LCD
The large, high contrast and highly visible LCD display user-friendly, graphic screens and ensures good readability under sunlight. The operating frequency in large characters can be recognized at a glance. Also, the night mode option allows for easy viewing in low light conditions.
Intelligent Battery with Detailed Battery Information
The supplied BP-288, 2350 mAh typical intelligent battery pack, provides up to 10.5 hours* of operating time. You can check the condition of the battery pack in the battery status screen. This is very useful for optimum charging and battery health maintenance.
- Other Features
- 8.33 kHz channel spacing
- IP57 dust-protection and waterproof construction
- Operate with six AA-size alkaline batteries with the BP-289 battery case
- BNC Antenna
- 121.5 MHz emergency key
- Priority watch
- VFO scan, memory-channel scan, priority scan
- ANL (Auto Noise Limiter) for noise reduction
- Side tone function allows you to hear your voice via an external aviation headset
- Internal VOX capability
- 300 memory channels (in 15 memory groups) with 12 character names
Pro Pack Includes:
- BP-288 Li-Ion battery pack
- OPC-2379 Headset Adapter cable
- BC-224 rapid desktop charger
- BC-06 AC adapter
- CP-20 Cigarette Lighter Cable with DC-DC converter
- MB-133 Belt clip
- FA-B02AR antennaHandstrap