DC PRO-X2 headsets are equipped with several new features including:
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for optimum ANR performance in high noise conditions
- Enhanced Auto Shutoff that virtually eliminates accidental loss of battery power
- Slim profile, redesigned, slightly oblong-shaped dome that provides the ultimate in rest-on-ear headset stability
DC PRO-X2 Series headsets also retain all of the features of the original DC PRO-X Series:
- Sleek, lightweight, supra-aural, rest-on-ear design
- Hybrid ENC technology for best-in-class active noise reduction and audio performance
- Advanced, noise-cancelling electret microphone for clear, crisp voice transmission
- Soft, Outlast technology, heat-absorbing head pad to help keep pilots cool and comfortable in flight. Currently the only aviation headset available that incorporates this technology.
- Plush, leatherette ear seals with memory foam for added comfort
- Bluetooth wireless technology for seamless pairing with cell phones, tablets and music devices
- Lightweight, compact, multi-function control module with mounting clip for attaching to apparel or any convenient location within the cockpit
- Swivel hinge stirrup design reduces clamping pressure and fully adjustable headband assembly ensure a
- personal fit
- Rugged, yet lightweight alloy suspension for outstanding durability
- Collapsible, compact design for storage in its David Clark, soft-sided headset bag – leaving more room in pilot’s flight bag
- FAA TSO-C139a Approved
- 5 year warranty
WHAT IS HYBRID ENC?
Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancelling features two microphones - one located on the exterior of the ear dome and isloated from the speaker (feed-forward) and a second internal microphone placed near the speaker (Feed-back). The exterior microphone acquires the noise before it gets to the ear canal. Working in concert with the internal microphone, the signals are them inverted to produce a reverse 'anti-noise' signal, resulting in unsurpassed active noise reduction performance.
- Internal microphone signal provides feed back noise reduction.
- External microphone signal provides feed forward noise reduction.
- Peak Attenuation, 30dB @150hz.
- ENC attenuation range, 20HZ-1Hz.
- Up to 50 hour battery life (2 x AA batteries).
- Dual voice coil transducer for fail Safe Operation.
- Digital signal Processor (DSP) provides clear communication and high fidelity audio.