Thin. Light. Simple.
Weighing just 1 pound 5 ounces, the Aviator constant wear life vest is perfect for pilots making long flights and passengers who expect the utmost comfort while enjoying their flight.
Nomex/Kevlar: Comfortable and Safe
The exterior cover is constructed from a blended Nomex®/Kevlar® Rip-stop weave fabric. The material is extremely soft and comfortable to wear, and it reduces thermal burden with better venting properties. The Kevlar component provides excellent durability, while Nomex gives you the in-cockpit fire protection you want.
A low-profile design
The new interior cell folding technique combined with our open V-Neck design allows the Aviator to lay over your shoulders relieving the pressure on your neck during long flights. Items such as the actuation system, cylinder, water-activated light are strategically located on chest to minimize bulk and allow you to have a full range of motion while wearing the vest.
Quick & Simple Activation
Highly visible red beaded handle is located in the center of the vest for quick and simple deployment. The breakaway safety feature eliminates the risk of snagging. The red handle also offers the best visibility in low light conditions.
Dual-opening zipper Enclosure
The zipper opens from both ends for immediate inflation when activated, and can easily be re-closed if needed. Backup oral inflation tubes are conveniently located on either side of the best and easily reached through the side access flaps.
- Low profile design for superior comfort while in the seated position
- Dual-opening zipper design
- Single cell, 3-layer buoyancy chamber construction for redundancy and maximum safety
- Two (2) oral tubes
- Built in Locator Light
- Breathable protective cover fabric for reduced thermal burden and increased durability
- Weight: 1.31 lbs (.59 kg)
- Buoyancy: Over 35 lbs
- Inflation System: One (1) 33g CO2 cylinder
- Cover Fabric: Crusader 790/60% Nomex/40% Kevlar
- Webbing 1-1/2in webbing conforms to MIL-W-17337
- Model: EV-35