AeroShell Grease 22 is a versatile advanced general purpose grease composed of a synthetic hydrocarbon oil thickened with Microgel which gives outstanding performance characteristics. Appropriate additives are included to achieve the necessary oxidation and corrosion resistance, anti-wear properties and load carrying properties of the grease. The useful operating temperature range is -65°C to +204°C.
Grease 22 is suitable for a wide range of applications including aircraft wheel bearings, engine accessories, control systems, actuators, screw-jacks, servo mechanisms and electric motors, helicopter rotor bearings, instruments, airframe lubrication, hinge pins, static joints, landing gears. AeroShell Grease 22 contains a synthetic hydrocarbon oil and should not be used in contact with incompatible seal materials.
AeroShell Grease 22 Specifications:
- U.S. Approved MIL-PRF-81322F
- NLGI Grade 2 Approved DOD-G-24508A
- British Approved DEF STAN 91-52
- French Approved DCSEA 395/A
- Russian Analogue of CIATIM 201 and 203, VNII NP 207, ERA (VNII NP 286M) and ST (NK-50)
- NATO Code G-395
- Joint Service Designation XG-293