The Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls Yoke has a switch panel with master, alternator, avionics, and light switches. It is equipped with red LED backlight to easily operable at night. Furthermore, it includes an ignition switch as can be found in piston engine aircrafts.
On the left handle you will find two buttons, two 2-way hat switches, and a push to talk button, while the right handle features two 2-way and an 8-way switch as well as a button.
The high-quality mechanics offer a realistic full 180° turn radius with a self-centring mechanism with no dead zone to control the aileron. Lenghtwise, the steel shaft allows for 15 cm of travel. The mechanism is all metal for durability.
Due to suitable mounting points and brackets, the Alpha Flight Controls are compatible with other Honeycomb and Saitek products.
The included driver and configuration software comes with individual profile settings for various aircrafts and is compatible with
Windows and macOS.
- Aerospace grade internal components
- Realistic ergonomics
- 180° turn radius, self-centring
- Switch panel with backlight
- Numerous switches and buttons
- Durable construction
- 5-year warranty and free lifetime support
- Mounting points and brackets for other Honeycomb and Saitek products
- Designed and developed in California by pilots and aerospace engineers
- Flight Simulator X
- XPlane 11
- Flight Sim World
- Sleeve: 44,8 x 31,4 x 23,7 cm
- Carton: 46,2 x 32,7 x 25,5 cm
Here you can download the FSX/FSX:SE & P3D V4 installer from the Honeycomb Config Tool: