The Aircrew Pro jacket is worn by pilots and passengers in the aircraft when flying over areas where an over-water emergency might occur. The Pro is always ready to use with no unfolding or tying of tapes required, so that your exit from the aircraft at the critical moment is a speedy one.
- Lifejacket Features.
- The lifejacket is worn around the shoulders and is fastened at the waist, by the secure metal harness - an integral part of the jacket.
- An adjustable crotch strap is fitted as standard to ensure the jacket does not slip upwards once in the water
- The lifejacket is adjustable to fit most sizes of adults and is suitable for children down to 135cms in height and 40kgs weight.
- The Pro is Short Design and Comfort Fit to achieve a comfortable to wear jacket, even when seated for long periods.
- A Neo Neck has been designed into the jacket for added comfort.
- Mesh back with Reflective tape aids wearer comfort.
- A Dual point indicator with Inspection window offers the user visibility of the jackets integrity.
- The cover is made from high performance 1000D Cordura to provide protection to the Jacket for years to come.
- Wave Barrier Technology.
- Patented Interlock Bladder.
- Weight of lifejacket: 1.1KG
Inflation of the Jacket. This is a manual inflation jacket and should only ever be inflated by the wearer outside the aircraft, so as not to hinder exit. The Pro Lifejacket has a bright yellow polyurethane-coated nylon stole, which is contained, folded, inside the codura cover that is closed by a burst-zip. This keeps the inflatable fabric protected until needed. A simple tug on the CO2 cylinder (33 gs) ring pull-immediately inflates the stole and bursts open the zip. After pulling the toggle, the jacket inflates within seconds. The Pro is buoyant to 170 Newtons, which is suitable for severe conditions. Once inflated, the patented Interlock Bladder automatically rights the wearer to an upright body position and keeps the wearers head clear off the water. Wave Barrier Technology has been specifically designed into the bladder, this feature channels the water away from the wearers face. There are floatation chamber behind the neck as well as over the chest. To aid rescue the life jacket is fitted with strips of retro-reflective tape, an oral top-up valve, a whistle to attract attention, and a light activated by contact with water.
Care and Servicing.
Supplied with multi-lingual user manual, quick reference card and service record. An annual service is highly recommended. Replacement Gas cylinders are readably available.
Please Note: When returning Lifejackets or Liferafts for refund, a re-stocking charge will be deducted from the refund to cover the cost of servicing the equipment. This is currently set at £95.00 for Liferafts and £50.00 for Lifejackets.