Protective, heat-resistant hood allows for a clear view of the instrument panel or emergency exit.
- At 9.5 in. (240mm) can withstand up to 1700F (927C) in radiant heat
- Twin cartridges for easier breathing
- Hood is a clear material resulting in an unobstructed field of view
- High visibility reflective strips for easy recognition
- Highest level of protection maintained by silicone neck dam
- Protects lungs, head, eyes and face
- Can be used with eyeglasses, beards and long hair
- Packaged in puncture and water-proof laminate barrier
- Quick and easy donning
- One universal size
Filters hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, chlorine, ammonia, sulfur dioxide, CS gas, smoke, aerosols and more. 5.5 year shelf life. Weighs 1.4 lbs. Measures 5.5" x 5.5" x 4.75" in vacuum-sealed foil bag.