Suitable for use on indoor/outdoor equipment LPS2 Lubricant has added corrosionprotection which provides a nondrying, light, oily film. Nonconductive Safe on paint and most plastics with a Inverta Spray Valve allows user to spray in an upright or inverted position. Using the LPS2 Lubricant can provide up to a year of protection.
LPS2 Heavy duty lubricant features;
- Strong, multi-purpose lubricant and penetrant with added corrosion protection
- Provides a nondrying, light, oily film for use on indoor/outdoor equipment
- Reduces wear caused by friction and corrosion
- Displaces moisture
- Loosens rusted or frozen parts
- Provides up to one year of protection
- Safe on paint and most plastics
- Inverta Spray Valve allows user to spray in an upright or inverted position
- NSF H2 registered #059848: (bulk)
- Comair Lockheed Martin EPSN G39.04
- Pratt & Whitney Canada CPMC 79255 Rev C.
- UPS M-5100-2780-B
- MIL-C-16173D Grade 3 Class 1, para 3.3, 3.4,3.7-3.11
- MIL-C-81309D Type III, para 3.4-3.5