3M 1300 and 1300L may be used to bond metal, wood, most plastics, and neoprene, reclaim, SBR, and butyl rubber. They have high immediate strength and excellent heat resistance. Scotch-Grip 1300L is a lower solids, lower viscosity version of Scotch-Grip 1300.
3M Scotchweld EC1300L Features
- Scotch-Grip 1300L meets specification requirements of MMM-A-121.
- Temperature performance range is -30°F (-34°C) to 300°F (149°C).
- Bonding Range: Scotch-Grip 1300 up to 12 minutes; Scotch-Grip 1300L up to 8 minutes.
- Bonds neoprene, SBR, butyl and other types of rubber to various substrates.
- Scotch-Grip 1300L is a lower solids viscosity version of Scotch-Grip 1300, for easier brushing and sprayability.
Supplied with a Certificate of Conformity if necessary: