Ambersil Amberklene FE10's solvent blend evaporates fast and contains no CFCs or other chlorinated solvents. It is an ideal alternative to 1,1,1 Trichloroethane. For use in numerous industries where a fast and effective cleaning solvent is required including offshore, Aerospace, electric motors and light and heavy engineering. Also recommended for spot removal in the textile and associated industries.
Ambersil Amberklene FE10 Features:
- A fast and effective cleaner / degreaser
- Powerful flushing action, rapidly removes contaminants
- Evaporates to leave a clean dry surface
- Safe to use on ferrous and non-ferrous metals and most plastics
- Meets Military specification. NATO No. 6850-99-6636478
- Excellent alternative to 1,1,1 Trichloroethane
- Appearance: Clear, colourless liquid
- Freezing point below -50 C
- NATO Stock Number 6850-99-6636478
- Evaporation Rate: 6.0 (with respect to Butyl Acetate)
N.B. May affect certain plastics. Always test a small, inconspicuous area before general use. Ensure electrical equipment is switched off before cleaning.