Ambersil Freezer/2 has been formulated without the use of any CFCs or HCFCs. EU F-Gas compliant.
Suitable for instant fault finding on electronic equipment, such as printed circuit boards, transistors, resistors, condensers and intermittent dry joint connectors. Other useful applications for Freezer include shrink fitting of metal assemblies and embrittlement of sticky substances (e.g. chewing gum) to facilitate removal.
TECHNICAL DATA (WITHOUT PROPELLANT):
- Appearance: Gas at room temperature. Produces a temporary frosted finish
- Odour: Slight ethereal odour
- SG @ 25°C: 1.18
- Pressure @ 25°C: 4.9 Bar
- Discharge rate: 1.5 g/sec
- Temperature range: Reduces component temperature to -50°C
- Solubility: Soluble in some solvents, insoluble in water
- Flammability: Non-flammable (according to directive 2008/47/EC)
- Flashpoint: Not applicable in sealed aerosol
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE:
The product may be stored at normal ambient temperatures and has a shelf life of not less than 6 years with correct storage. Aerosols should always be stored below 50°C, away from direct heat and naked flame.