Ambersil Leak Detector meets the requirement of DIN 30657*, the requirements of BS EN 14291:2004, and can be used for VOSA MOT testing.
DVGW registration number NG 5170 AS 0069*
Meets the requirements of MIL-PRF-25567E* of oxygen compatibility. Testing of oxygen systems must be done carefully, and product residues should not be allowed to build up.
Can be used with all types of gases: natural gas - oxygen - compressed air, on all types of refrigerants, propane - LPG, butane – nitrogen and acetylene - carbon dioxide.
Highlights all leaks even under low pressure and proves invaluable in the gas, plumbing, heating, automotive, offshore, engineering and welding industries. Ideal for QC tests, maintenance and safety checks on:
- Air Lines
- Air Brakes
- Screw Connections
- Welding Seams
- Inflatable Equipment
- Product is water-based and should not come into contact with energised electrical equipment.
- Spray evenly over area to be tested.
- Bubbles will appear at the precise location of the leak.
- If necessary (e.g. for oxygen systems) product residues can be washed away with water.
TECHNICAL DATA (WITHOUT PROPELLANT):
- Appearance: Clear, colourless liquid
- Odour: Odourless
- Specific Gravity (@20°C): 1.00
- Flash Point: Not flammable
- Boiling Point: 100°C
- Freezing Point: 0°C
- pH: 8.5
- Surface Tension (@20°C): 28mN/m
- Foam Stability (DIN 53902): 90%
- Corrosion Test (DIN 30657): Not corrosive
- Solubility: Soluble in water, insoluble in solvents
- Flammability: Non-Flammable
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE:
The product may be stored at normal ambient temperatures and has a shelf life of not less than 6 years with correct storage. Aerosols should always be stored below 50°C, away from direct heat and naked flame.