The 717 Tug makes it easy for one person to move aircraft quickly and safely in tightly stacked hangars or for staging on the ramp. Typical aircraft that the 717 tug can handle include the Beech King Air 300, 350, Super King Air 200, King Air B100, Commuter C99, King Air F90, King Air, C90-1, Duke B60, Baron 58TC, Baron 58, Baron E55, Baron 95-B55, Duchess 76, Bonanza B36TC, Bonanza A36, Bonanza V35B, Bonanza F33A/C, Sierra 200, Sundowner 180,Cessna Conquest I, Conquest II, Grand Caravan, Caravan I, Caravan II, 425 Corsair, 421 Golden Eagle, 414A Chancellor, 402C 340A, 310, T303 Crusader, Stationair 8Turbo, Centurion, Centurion II, Stationair 6Turbo, Skyland RG Turbo Cutlass RG, Cutlass RG II, Skyhawk, 152 Commander 500,520,560,680,685,720, Jetprop 690,840,980,900,1000, Dehavilland DHC6 Twin Otter, CH104 Dove, DH114 Heron, Fairchild Merlin II and III, Merlin 228 100, Merlin 228 212, Lancair LC40 Partenavia P 68, Piaggio P166 and P180 Piper PA31T Cheyenne I, PA31T Cheyenne II, PA31T2 Cheyenne IIXL, PA42 Cheyenne III, Cheyenne IV, PA602 Aerostar, PA46T Meridian, PA31 350 Chieftain, PA31 325 CR, PA31 310 Navajo PA34 220T Seneca III, PA44 180 Seminole, PA32 301 Saratoga, PA28RT 201 Arrow, PA28 236 Dakota PA28 161 Warrior II, PA38 122 Tomahawk.
717 Tug Features
- 717 Aircraft Tug for upto 7030kg MGTOW
- 340cc Honda OHV Engine - EPA approved
- Gasoline (87-100LL)
- Electric key start
- Heavy-Duty transmission
- Neutral automatic braking
- Electro-Hydraulic nose wheel
- Clamp and Lift System
- Quick-Lock strap to secure nosewheel
- High-floatation pneumatic drive tires
- Heavy-duty alternator keeps battery charged
- Diamond deck riding platform
- Weight: 615 kg
- Warranty Mechanical: 12 months or 500 hours of use
- Warranty Electrical: 6 months or 250 hours of use
- Please note - Tug is made to order.
- Extended delivery leadtime is typically 6 to 8 weeks
*Please allow £380 for the shipping crate and addition shipping costs.