Please Note: Minimum order of 6 single lights, these can be made up from any single lights.
S4GA customers are offered wide selection of accesories in order to construct portable lighting set that would ideally fit their specific application.
SP-102 Helipad TLOF Light is green omni-directional lighting unit compliant with ICAO, Annex 14.
- Temporary helipads
- Final Approach and Take-off area (FATO)
- Temporary helipad landing zone
- Supports Visual operations
- Adjustable intensity level (low/medium/high intensity)
- Multiple operating modes
- Quick & Easy Deployment
- Non-corrosive aluminium body
- IP-65 waterproof rating
- User-replaceable battery
- Interchangeable optical head
For 100% autonomy have your SP-102 unit equipped with independently installed 5W solar panel.
SP-102 Helipad FATO Light technical characteristics
- Visibility range: up to 10 km
- Operating time: up to 25 hrs in steady mode
- Operating modes: steady-on, flashing, automatic dusk-till-down, NVG only, NVG+Visible LED
- Charging options: via OCT-102 charging station (8 hrs), cable, solar panel (12 hrs)
- Multifunctional Push-button: On-Off, selecting operating mode, reset Protection against incidental activation
- LED lifespan: 50.000 hours
- Battery lifespan: 1.200 cycles
- Weight: 2 kg