Please Note: Minimum order of 6 single lights, these can be made up from any single lights.
SP-102 lighting unit is designed to operate in remote areas. It is capable to illuminate different types of objects such as runways, taxiways, helipads or obstructions.
S4GA customers are offered wide selection of accessories in order to construct portable lighting set that would ideally fit their specific application.
SP-102 Taxiway Light is blue omni-directional elevated lighting unit compliant with ICAO, Annex 14 and provides the same light output as any conventional taxiway light. Therefore, it can be used as an alternative for conventional taxiway edge lighting practically in every type of airport including.
- taxiway and apron edge
- semi-permanent taxiway lighting
- Supports Visual operations
- Adjustable intensity level (low/medium/high intensity)
- Multiple operating modes
- Quick & Easy Deployment
- Non-corrosive aluminium body
- IP-65 waterproof rating
- User-replaceable battery
- Interchangeable optical head
For 100% autonomy have your SP-102 unit equipped with independently installed 5W solar panel.
SP-102 Taxiway Light technical characteristics
- Visibility range: up to 10 km
- Operating time: up to 105 hrs in steady mode
- Operating modes: steady-on, flashing, automatic dusk-till-down, NVG only, NVG+Visible LED
- Charging options: via OCT-102 charging station (8 hrs), cable, solar panel (12 hrs)
- Multifunctional Push-button: On-Off, selecting operating mode, reset Protection against incidental activation
- LED lifespan: 50.000 hours
- Battery lifespan: 1.200 cycles
- Weight: 2 kg