Bigatmo STRATO Sunglasses were designed with flight deck testing and pilot feedback throughout the development process. Designed and developed in conjunction with some of the most influential companies in the optical world and with access to technologies at the forefront of the industry, Bigatmo produce lenses that take care of problematic high contrast environments allowing your eyes to relax, reducing eye fatigue. In high contrast environments they work superbly and are specially designed to remain comfortable for many hours whilst wearing a headset.
- Bigatmo Zeolite High Contrast Narrow Band lenses use advanced Light Management technology to make colours come alive.
- HCNB technology filters out the wavelengths between primary colours and so optimises the wavelengths that enter our eyes reducing 'visual clutter'.
- Our eyes are most sensitive to wavelengths in the green spectrum, and we find wavelengths in the blue range fatiguing. With HCNB you feel relaxed and fresh.
- HCNB technology allows the eyes to receive more specific colour information which increases the sharpness and clarity of the image.
- HCNB lenses perform extremely well in flight deck conditions.
Frame Technology: A great deal of thought has gone into every element of our frame design which means that you can comfortably wear your Bigatmo's for many hours even under a headset.
- Adjustable soft silicone nose pads.
- Slim adjustable temples.
- Pure titanium is used in the rims and all parts of the frame where rigidity is important. It's ultra-lightweight, very strong, extremely workable, corrosion resistant, hypo-allergenic and has a beautiful natural finish.
- Beta-titanium, a titanium alloy, is used primarily for the 'temples' of our frames. Its spring properties apply just enough pressure against the side of the head to keep the frames securely in place.
- Weight of just 20g.
- Every Bigatmo frame is hand polished and hand finished, making each one unique.