ALG/RCBA anti-bacterial sanitizer has been specifically developed to safely and effectively clean all airborne electronics, avionics, headsets, oxygen masks, telephones and IFES. It can used across all additional surfaces in the cockpit, cabin and galley which require sanitisation.
They can also be used with confidence to clean the galley areas of the aircraft.
Such surfaces are prone to static build-up, which attracts dust, as well as sweat and grime. These factors all mar the clarity of the display, which results in poor picture quality and performance.
ALG/RCBA effectively removes sweat, grime and bacteria. In-lab testing of non-specific environment organisms achieved 99.9 per cent kill rate.
The Coronavirus disease and daily updates on the worldwide spread of COVID-19 has made all of us aware the dangers of emerging strains of viruses. As the scientific establishment works on a cure for coronavirus, airlines are reviewing measures to protect aircrew, cabin crew and others from infections.
As well as hand washing and thorough cleaning of the inside of the aircraft, ALGLAS recommends the regular use of ALG/RCBA Sanitizer wipes. Bacteria and viruses can spread in a number of pathways, including skin contact with electronic equipment in aircraft cockpits and flight simulators.
ALG/RCBA Sanitizer wipes have been designed, tested and approved by the aircraft industry to clean headsets, microphones and other items. It is especially important that aircrew do this at crew changeover to sanitize surfaces and eliminate the risk of transferring contamination.
Packed 1000 wet/dry wipes per carton.
- ALG/RCBA wet/dry wipes have been approved by Rockwell Collins engineering for the cleaning of touch screen and S.D.U. housing (with/without Clearcoat).Its engineers describe the cleaning performance as excellent. British Airways uses ALG/RCBA to clean the IFEs and headsets on board its Boeing 777 fleet.
- The market leader in aero cockpit screen cleaning technology
- A one-stop trusted cleaning solution
- Combats Anti-Bacterial buildup on equipment
- A prime product to use as part of the aircraft instrument repair process
- Unrivalled aerospace industry approvals
- Simple for crew/staff to use and easily portable
- Non-hazardous, long shelf life
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable