Over 4.000 airports, shown by ICAO-code and IATA-code. 158 pages maps, scale 1:2.000.000, and 1:4.000.000 for Asia. JNC scale 1:2,000,000 and 1:4.000.000 topographical charts are used showing over 4,000 airports. Waypoints, VOR/DME, NDB's and special use airspace are included, plus weather frequencies, points of interest, landmarks, airport directory with ICAO/IATA codes. Airports are colour coded by runway length and surface. International, regional and aerodromes are coded by symbol shape. Pilots now have the ability to point out objects on the ground or know immediately where they are in relation to surrounding airports or points of interest.
Some highlighs of Pilots Atlas, 4th Edition
- Over 158 pages topographic charts
- Now the Atlas has 224 pages
- Update of all aeronauticalÂ data
- North Atlantic track procedures
- Australia Overview-pages
- Updated / expanded airport directory
- New cartography with terrain height in color
- New Jeppesen database for VOR's, NDB's, Waypoints und Volmet-Freq.
- 6 new overview-charts
Includes: Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, U.A.E, Quatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Iran, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Meldives, Burma, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Brunei, Philippines, Taiwan, Korea, East Coast China and Japan.