Advanced technology in the H3310 headset provides crystal clear communication, with an amplified dynamic, noise-shielded microphone that has exceptional noise cancelling qualities. These important features in the David Clark model H3310 aviation headset add up to highly effective voice transmissions, with unsurpassed performance and reliability.
- M-1/DC Noise Canceling Amplified Dynamic Microphone
- Noise Shielded Microphone (Muff) with Momentary PTT (Push-to-Talk) switch, can hang loosely or be secured over mouth with support straps.
- Soft Headpad and Ear Seals guarantee exceptional comfort.
- 30 inch straight cord with (PJ-051) Plug to mate with Series C31-XX Extension Cords
- Corrosion-proof, chrome plated Headset/Stirrup Assembly - resists wear and tear
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating of 26db